These are pieces I dyed today. The onesies are 3 to 6 months from Gerber and I laid an unwashed one under the one on the left. There wasn't a lot of shrinkage in these. This is a shirt for our grandson, it's a 50/50 blend.
These are my shorts and socks I dyed to match
This is a top that I dyed in the same bucket to match. They came out greener than I expected.
Here's a sneak peek at the pieces in the bucket.
Well, it's called Bonnie Blue and I bought it from prochem. It looks green in the container. I mixed it, it still looks green and I'll know later today what it's going to look like on the clothing and socks. color swatch from the ProChem web site
This is the results of the dyeing I did last night. I've been wanting to over that white on white for some time. I like the effect. My dyed socks are wearing out and I really needed some new ones. These should last me for quite a while.
I've been wanting to tie-dye a rainbow for quite a while. I'm planning and hoping to do that soon. I need to purchase a package of onesies for this project. I'm having trouble finding them in the size I want. I'm hoping to get this dyeing done before the end of the month.
I'm into dyeing in a bucket these days. I started with deep purple and started adding pieces to the bucket. This piece was added gradually. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out but, I like the effect. I got some ideas from the finish product. I think I will be dyeing similar pieces in the future. These shirts were white.
The tank top was the color sidewalk before dyeing.
I also dyed more fabric.
This is a closer view of the fabric above. These are going to be some great skies!
Yesterday, I was looking for my dyeing gloves and I found a UFO I had forgotten about. I don't remember when I started that one. I quilted a seashell fabric to make 2 tote bags. I love tote bags. I hope to finish this UFO soon!
Yesterday, I started with a bucket, I poured the blue dye mixture into the buckets and added these 2 shirts. The shirt on the left is 60% cotton and 40% polyester. The shirt on the right is 95% rayon and 5% spandex. Then I added this piece of nature's Way to the bucket.
I added piece to the bucket a bit at a time. I really like the end result.
This piece was added last. I'm very happy with the results.