Friday, September 11, 2009

more FUN!

The photo below is of the black pieces batching. I dyed 1 fat quarter in the conatiner and the shirt in the bowl. This is the 2nd time I've dyed fabric on fabric. This is not as dark as the 1st piece but, it will work for the projects I need it for.
This shirt was folded for tie-dye and dyed with black.

This is the back of the black shirt.

The following photo is of the conatiner I batched the blue pieces in.

This is a cute shirt I bought to dye. The buttons were covered with fabric. I've never seen that done before.

Here's another cute shirt I found yesterday. It looks great after being dyed with blue.

These shirts were dyed for our grandson and his friend.

I found another pair of pants to dye.

Thirty minutes after the other blue pieces had been added to the dye bath I added the following shirt.

The following is a shot of my purple pieces batching.

There was only 1 of this cute shirt.

I was hoping that the decorative stitched threads on the front of this shirt wouldn't take the dye. They did and they are a bit darker than the rest fo the shirt. I never know how the thread is going to take the dye when I dye shirts I buy at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment